· Retain Marine Parade on its existing alignment, removing on-street parking to create a wide boulevard/promenade.
· Encourage temporary alfresco dining spilling onto the promenade.
· Remove the coastal carpark in favour of greater recreation and public use. Including Multi-purpose space for community gathers, markets etc.
· Create a multi-storey carpark in Napier Street, sleeved behind commercial/retail spaces fronting Marine Parade with a rooftop garden.
· Include separate cycle and pedestrian paths along the full stretch of the coast, with linkages from Grant, Eric and Forrest Street.
· Create a nature play along the coastal strip, along with opportunity for skate / scooter, table tennis, etc.
· Improve public facilities throughout Cottesloe such as toilets, bins, beach paths, signage, beach showers, lighting, picnic and barbecue areas as well as opportunities for shade.
If you support these COTT+PLUS ideas in principle sign here before Friday 27th January, 4pm!
To view the proposed design plan click here
♥ Cottesloe ♥ Beach ♥ Local ♥ Families ♥ Community ♥